Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yeah... sleep!!

Last night Tad slept at our friends until we got home, which was around 9:30. I feed him at 10:00 gave him his breathing treatments and then he slept from 10:30 until 7:00 this morning. He cried once last night but I just gave him his pacifier, turn him to his belly (I know...) and he went back to sleep. I am still in shock!

Yesterday I went to lunch with Kristy. I love that she comes to visit when she's around town. Tad and I are going to Baton Rouge Saturday for JD's birthday party. Hopefully we make it on time. 9:00 is a little early. We had planned on spending the night at Kristy and Alan's but we have two functions on Friday night so that isn't happening. It seems that we have lots going on the next few weeks.

Well, I'm home today sick. Female problem related to the use of antibiotics. Then an allergic reaction to the medicine for that. Not good!!!

No comments: