Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

Budgets

Well, today I decided I really need to put together a budget. We just waste too much money! I plan on working on it this weekend. Hopefully I can really follow it once I put it in place.

I think I'm going to leave early today. There are very few people in our office working today. B and T are home and that's where I want to be too! We are having a get together at our house on Monday so I need to clean too. It's a BBQ, but I still need my house to be clean. It's not really messy, but the floors need mopping and the bathrooms need cleaning. Just the regular stuff. I really stay on top of the house still with baby. He goes to bed early so I have time after that. I'm not a big television watcher so I have time in the evenings to do things around the house.

I was just thinking today, that having a baby hasn't really been that big of an adjustment for me. I LOVE it! He means the world to me, but my life hasn't changed too much. He's starting to sleep more at night so I'm getting more sleep, which is GREAT! It's a little harder going places now, but that's alright. Now, I can't imagine having another one yet. We can't afford another right now.

Well, I'd better work now!! I'll blog more later...

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

I wish I could be as unstressed as you are about having a baby. I feel like I'm always packing a diaper bag, or making lunch, or something!