Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Let's try again!!

I've tried to blog about three times since tax season ended, but never finished it or got interrupted... life goes on...

Today I went to lunch with Kristy. Oh, how I wish we lived closer. Something about old friends and getting together with them. Not that I don't have any friends here, but Kristy and I have been friends forever. I do have a new girlfriend that I'm starting to get close to. It's nice to have someone here to go shopping with, walking with, etc. but I miss Kristy and Alan.

So what have I been doing since tax season? Spending time with Tad! Yeah!! We go walking every night. I LOVE it! I haven't lost any weight yet, but hopefully it will start to happen now that I can concentrate. Didn't help that I ate a TON of chips at lunch today.

My poor baby has a rash all over his arms, legs, feet, and face. We've been to two doctors and they said it's probably a virus. If it doesn't go away by Monday or Tuesday we'll have to go back.

Well, I'll try and post some more good things later. So much has been going on, but I just haven't had time to sit down and write... I'm ALWAYS on the go! A friend of mine said the other day, do you ever just sit down and relax? very seldomly... Probably hard from old friends to understand from someone who slept all the time in high school!

No comments: