Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My prior post was deleted accidently

I had typed a nice long blog the other day and my laptop went into sleep mode because the battery died and I didn't have it plugged in... Well, after that I didn't feel like retyping. It pretty much just told my story of Tad throwing up all over me in a store. I was wondering when something like that was going to happen. Of course he always has extra clothes to change into, but I never do. Luckily I was at a store less than 1/2 mile from my house.

Whenever he gets congested and has a cough he always throws up. It's not good!! He's getting a little better. I hope he is much better before we go to the doctor on Tuesday.

I finally went to the doctor on Thursday. I have a sinus infection. I just didn't think I could go anymore. This was the longest week... working while feeling like you are dying just doesn't go well together. I should have probably went to the doctor and then went home Thursday since I had fever to go along with it, but I knew I had a TON of work to do and I just felt horrible going home. I did cancel going to the charity spelling bee. I had someone else from work take my place. They then blamed me when they couldn't spell pistachio. Yes, they missed that word. I would have been able to spell that one. Don't know about the other ones though.

Today we have a children's birthday party and a couples' shower tonight. Plus, I need to go shopping for a few things. I'm getting ready to go back to bed for a little while. Still tired!

No comments: