Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tooth extraction

Tomorrow I'm having a tooth pulled. I'm not looking forward to it. Plus, I can't eat after 12 tonight and my surgery isn't until 10:45 tomorrow and I'm sure I can't eat anything good after that. Sucks!!

Last night my baby slept much better again. Yeah!! Hopefully he's back on track. Daycare said he's been fussy this week. He's teething and I'm wondering if that's bothering him. He's not fussy at home so I don't know what to tell them. Strange!!

Last weekend B and I came down with a horrible virus. We rented a hotel room downtown because we had a wedding to attend. Tad was sleeping at my parents and we thought it would be a nice night. Well, I was throwing up all night after the wedding and B was sick too. It really was horrible. All day Sunday I spent in bed. I hate when you get sick on your day off. Sucks!

No comments: