Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I spoke too soon!!

Last night was horrible. My child did not want to sleep. I think he's teething and maybe that's it. I don't know, but I'm tired today. He fell asleep around 6:30. Then he woke up at 9:30 so I gave him a bottle and he fell back asleep in my arms. I put him back in bed around 10:30 and he was fussy for atleast an hour. We kept trying to get him back to sleep but that wasn't really working. He finally fell asleep. Then around 3:00 it all starts again. After about 30 minutes I just put him in bed with me. At this point I was just tired. He fell asleep in bed with me, so I put him in his pack n play. Up again he was... Then I put him in his swing... he was awake in there too. Crying... He slept for a little while in the swing but was fussy again around 6:00. I sure hope tonight is better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you asked for that, right?