Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I feel like Kristy!

Yes, I'm always on the run too. Let's look at yesterday. I woke up at 7:30, feed Tad, then cleaned for about 2-3 hours. I threw some clothes on and then we ran errands until 12:30. Then I feed Tad, tried to put him in his swing for a nap (didn't work) so that I could plant some new flowers to freshen up the flowerbeds because some died. Well, he was crying inside. Of course, when I picked him up, he stopped. I decided maybe he wanted to be outside with me. I put a blanket down and he watched me outside. He LOVED it. I then showered, we ran to the grocery and then it was 3:00 and time for the guest to start arriving. We partied until about 11:00. In between I cleaned the kitchen and outside and by the time I went to bed, my body ached. I think it was from working in the flowerbeds... I know why Kristy and Alan don't like plants, etc... It is a lot of work, but I LOVE mine.

Today, I hope to be a little less busy!

Yeah!! Tad's feeling better and he slept much better the last two nights!! Yeah!! My baby is back!

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

Except that Kristy would not clean for more than an hour! :)

Outside is my go-to trick when Ander is grumpy. I read outside, or go for a walk, or just sit there and let him play. It ALWAYS works!