Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oh Wii!!

I have been debating buying a Wii for a few months. I wasn't sure if I'd use and B said he wasn't sure if he'd play it as my as his Playstation so I kept saying no, it's not worth spending the money. Well, Sunday I decided I wanted to get one. It would be fun to play with B. I go to the store to buy one and no one has them. I couldn't believe it. Well, a national chain store that I don't really like had them online, but you had to buy it as a bundle. That was fine because I would have bought most of the things anyway. It's been shipped and hopefully we have it for the weekend. I'm really excited about it! They are coming out with a dance dance game that uses the wireless remote too. Should be interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume you bought an extra controller or two? We played around with one for a few minutes over at Sunny's house a few weeks ago. Her roommate owned one. It was pretty cool and definitely great for parties where you have a lot of people coming in and out. I don't know how it would hold up playing alone for an extended time period though, that may be where Burnell's hangup would be. But its a great party system!

Anonymous said...

Of course, in single player on the WII, you've got games like Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming out. Link to trailer and then to an interview:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21243.html
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/19540.html

Using the WII controllers to cast spells looks very cool!