Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 20, 2007

Oh, my... not a good night of sleep

I don't know what's going on with my child, but he hasn't been sleeping all night for about three weeks now. He wakes up once a night and wants a bottle. How do I break this habit? Do you think he's really hungry or just waking up to wake up? He drinks the bottle and then goes back to sleep, so he must be hungry?? The last two nights when he woke up to eat he would fall back to sleep but when I'd lay him in his bed he's start crying. He seems to have a stuffy nose now too. Maybe that's the problem. Who knows??

Tonight's the big night. If I'm still awake at 12:00 I might go get a Harry Potter book. If not, then I'll just go tomorrow. I'm sure most of you will be finished reading before me. It's hard for me to read fast right now because of child...

1 comment:

Mamaebeth said...

if he is only waking up once, takes a bottle and then falls back asleep (relatively) quickly, i would say he is hungry. you could check your night routine and see if you can rearrange it a bit so he gets an extra meal in and see if that helps. but he might be having a growth spurt and just needs to eat more often. good luck.