Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another biting phase...

I don't know what to do. It's started again. Now it's over sharing toys... His teacher said she's going to work on sharing in the class. I hope that helps. Tomorrow we are going to visit Kristy. We'll have to practice while we are there and see how things go. I haven't experienced a biting episode. I usually tell him to share and he cooperates. I'm not saying the teacher is wrong. I definitely believe her. I just don't really know what to do when he hasn't done it in front of me.

We've definitely got to get him talking more. I think that would definitely help.

2 comments:

Giftie Etcetera said...

Alan says, with a grin, "so Tad going to practice biting Ander." No, no, I assured him. If and when Tad inevitably bites Ander, Michelle going to practice disciplining Tad. "But does Michelle know how wimpy Ander is? He'll probably let Tad bite him." Sigh. LOL.

lenee said...

Sweet Tad. I'm sure its just a phase that he will soon outgrow. I mean he's a normal kid, I'm sure he's not going to grow be Hanible Lector.