Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My son does amaze me sometimes...

This afternoon when I picked him up at school he was playing with this little toy. He got up when he saw me and came to me. Then he turned around, picked up the toy, put it in the drawer where he got it and closed the drawer! Can I say shocked?? I guess we are teaching him something. I was amazed!!

This morning after putting his shoes on I noticed that his toes were starting to hang off the ends. Not good! So after school I decided we needed to get him some tennis shoes. We went to Stride Rite and I was SHOCKED when I learned he needed one and a half sizes larger than he was in. We bought those sandals in June and he already outgrew them by that much... I still can't believe it...

2 comments:

Mathochist said...

This happened to me with Sammy, too. The littler they are, the faster they grow. The lady at the shoe store told me to expect them to grow 1 shoe size every 4 months or so.

lenee said...

BIG FOOT coming your way