Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh, how I LOVE it!!

That's my kindle. I have read many more books lately since I've gotten it. I LOVE to read and this is just the best. Today I finished "Midwives: The Novel". Excellent book and I'm not a fan of home births. It was one of Oprah's Book Club choices. I usually read chic lit. I know... nothing educational, but I LOVE romance books, british ones are really great.

I'm also reading "The Last Lecture". So far I'm really enjoying it.

While getting a pedicure today I brought my Kindle along with me. It started quite a few conversations. Everyone liked.

Tomorrow is my sister's wedding. Should be fun. I'll post pics soon. Say a prayer that Tad is good. He's suppose to be walking as a ring bearer.

5 comments:

Mamaebeth said...

i'm intrigued...

Giftie Etcetera said...

It's funny how I'm not into homenirths, but I read (even when I'm not pregnant) everything about pregnancy, including home birth stuff...and I want to see that Ricki Lake home birth movie.

The idea of a Kindle is intriguing. But I still like paperbacks. So I'm torn.

Frog said...

I wasn't sure how I'd like the Kindle, but I'm hooked now!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could bring the Kindle with you tonight to show off its awesomeness?

Anonymous said...

Hi michelle... interesting, I don't know where you have the time to read! I can barely keep up with short articles! Tad is looking cuter and cuter every day! I can't wait to see him again, We'll be in town at the end of July! See you then!